Young Adults from Holy Apostles enjoyed the summer evening while walking around downtown which showcased numerous local artisans and their works of art as part of the Cheyenne Artwalk. Various shops throughout the downtown area participated and made for a wonderful evening for all. Local artist and friend of Holy Apostles Maddy Matush also had some excellent work displayed and is the featured artist at the Paramount Cafe. Maddy is an emerging visual artist, photographer and writer.
The Art Tour takes place on the second Thursday of the month from 5 to 8 p.m. It's a fun way to experience food and art in Cheyenne and lets you talk to artists and even try your hand at some art activities. The Art Tour takes you to a mix of galleries, businesses, and dining venues in downtown Cheyenne. Visit local galleries and studios, meet artists, see demonstrations and hear live music. Get your flier stamped for a great deal at local restaurants.
1) Clay Paper Scissors, 1513 Carey 307-631-6039
2) LightsOn! The Hynds Building, 1604 Capitol Ave.
3) Paramount Cafe, 1607 Capitol Ave. 307- 634-2576
4) Rotton Apple Ink, 218 W.17th St. 307-426-5001
5) Nagle-Warren Mansion, 222 E. 17th St. 307-637-3333
6) Deselms Fine Art, 303 E. 17th St. 307-432-0606
7) Cheyenne Artists Guild, 1701 Morrie Ave. 307-632-2263
8) Iron Sharpens Iron, 5807 Sunset Dr. 307-631-0208
9) FrameMaster, 137 Kornegay Ct. 307-637-4121
10) Cheyenne Creative, 1718 Capitol Avenue (307) 433-9730
11) Artist in Residency: Hynds Building, 1600 Capitol Avenue 307-632-4077
12) Transitions Artisans Connection, 2600 E. 18th St. 307-633-7280